Saturday 14 April 2007

My Short And Long Term Goals

I recently moved jobs from Argos Direct to O2 Retentions and as part of the training we had a day called the "Four Minute Mile" which was designed to focus on ourselves and our goals and where we want to be and creating a plan to achieve the goals!

My Short Term Goals (3 Months)
1) Get my passport

2) Get my provisional driving license

3) Start back at the gym

4) Settle at O2

5) Go on holiday

My Long Term Goals

1) Pay off my loan

2) Pay off my credit card

3) Move out of my parents house

4) Progress in my career

5) Wife/Kids - Happiness

So there they are! My plan to stay focused :-)

As of today, the 14/04/07 i have achieved two of my short term goals, so far i have my provisional and have started back at the gym, although i'm guilty of not going back since last wednesday i think, i will though as i do like the gym! Also i have nearly finished applying for my passport, just need to fill one last bit out and write the cheque, £66! I'll have that posted out by monday :-)

Wish me luck with the rest!

No comments: