Sunday 15 April 2007

So Much To Say... I Just Kept Quiet...

Argh! I have so much to say to My Cutie... I just can't say it all!!!
So... I've said nothing at all!
Which is not what i want but i can't think what/how to express how i feel...
Maybe i should just send her the link to this blog? Maybe... but then i may look like i'm attention seeking... and now it looks like i'm writing this for her benefit! Shhh Carpy... Too much thought!
Todays Update
I've just been keeping myself busy today, i've finished some paperwork ready to send off including my passport!
I'll nip out and post them all in a bit, when its less sunny! Its so hot, i've been really tired these las few days! I could so easily fall asleep (i'm even yawning now!) but i know i'll never get to sleep tonight!
Random Thoughts Over :-)

No comments: