Tuesday 24 April 2007

Tired!!

Been a few days since i last "blogged" and in this time i have destroyed my room... well, built some flat packs! And when i say built some flat packs, my mum actually did most of the work, so even though you are very unlikely to read this, thanks!

As for other things, they are moving along steadily I'm pleased to say... went to the gym last night and I'm still a little tired, but its a good thing i guess! Work is going well, starting to enjoy that more and more now I'm getting the hang of things, lets hope that particular upward curve is continues!

And finally My Cutie, she's doing well from what she has told me, but i can help think there is more to it than that, something she isn't telling me that's on her mind! She is VERY busy at the minute too, work, uni, work, uni etc! One day she will be mega rich and she'll see that it was all worth the effort :-)

And Finally Finally... The Manure match vs AC Milan, I've said it all day and I'll say it again... Either Man Utd Lose, or AC Milan Win, either way I'm not fussed!!!!! I would honestly rather race AC Milan that Man Utd in the Final, we obviously have to beat Chelski first, which is tomorrow night... Off to Dave/Ems for that one!!

Peace Out World

No comments: